Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Highly qualified and always willing to take on new challenges. Sine 2021, Carina Rolwes has been a member of the team at Jakob & Sozien, after spending four years working at a renowned firm in the Rhine-Main area – from 2019 onward, as a tax consultant. She primarily focuses on the preparation of annual accounts and income tax returns. She is passionate in familiarising herself with new areas of expertise, and does so remarkably quickly, such as supporting in company audits and special audits, or the carrying out of company valuations.
In private, Carina Rolwes prefers spending time with her family, above all with her young daughter.
Bachelors and Masters in Business Administration/Studies at the Universities of Marburg and Kassel
- Appointment as a tax consultant in 2019
- Over 10 years of experience as a tax consultant (assistant) at various mid-size tax consultancy firms
- Tax consultancy for private individuals and SMEs
- Optimising and supporting financial accounting
- Consulting founders
- Company valuations
- Supporting in company audits and special audits