Julian Timo Schröder
Master of Fiscal Affairs, M.A.
Well trained and always open to new challenges. Julian Timo Schröder has been part of the Jakob & Sozien team as a tax consultant since summer 2022 after many years of work in the Hessian tax authorities.
He advises medium-sized companies on all tax law issues and is a specialist in sales tax. In addition, he is also enthusiastic about conversions and restructuring and is happy to provide support on questions of international tax law.
In terms of sport, as a passionate skier, he fits in perfectly with Jakob & Sozien. He also likes to ride his gravel bike through our beautiful North Hesse and is a passionate soccer player.
- Diplom-Finanzwirt at the Hessian University for Finance and Administration of Justice
- Master of Arts - Taxation at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- Clerk in various areas of the Hessian financial administration
- Focus on sales tax office
- Most recently secondment to the RP Gießen to process the Corona bridging aid
- Tax advice for small and medium-sized clients of all branches of industry and legal forms
- Sales tax
- Transformations and reorganizations
- International tax law