Master of Arts in Taxation, Financial Economist
Many years of experience on multiple levels and a high level of professional expertise. Annalena Emmeluth has been joining the Jakob & Sozien team since 2023 and, in addition to her expertise as a tax advisor, she also brings with her many years of experience from her work both in the Hessian financial administration and at a medium-sized auditing and tax consulting company in Kassel.
Annalena Emmeluth passionately advises medium-sized clients, but also has a personal focus on advising on inheritance and succession issues. She also has a high level of expertise in the digital transformation of processes in the areas of finance, accounting/financial statements and tax consulting.
In addition to her professional activities, Annalena Emmeluth volunteers in local politics in her community and in various clubs. As a form of exercise, Annalena enjoys hiking in the mountains, swimming in the local outdoor pool or rollerblading. She is very connected to her homeland of North Hesse.
- Training as a financial economist, Financial administration of Hesse
- Bachelor of Arts – RSW Taxes and Auditing, DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen
- Master of Arts in Taxation, Aalen University
- Employee in the Hessian financial administration
- Tax assistant/tax consultant at a medium-sized auditing and tax consulting company in Kassel
- Tax advisor since 2023
- Tax advice for small and medium-sized clients of all commercial sectors and legal forms
- Tax advice for private individuals
- Inheritance and gift tax for business families etc., anticipated inheritance, succession planning
- Tax arrangements