Tax Consultant I Legal Counsel I Sworn Auditor
Dieter Faßhauer sees tax advice as a special area of legal advice in the sense of holistic advice for taxpayers who need assistance in observing and applying the sometimes extremely complex tax laws in order to be able to adequately fulfill their legitimate obligations to the state despite the sometimes overwhelming administrative apparatus.
In his opinion, tax advice is also a task of achieving what is possible for the taxpayer in the best possible way with the administration, with appropriate effort and with mutual respect and regard. Problems must be resolved and dealt with as quickly as possible with a quick and understanding solution.
Although professional life is the most important part of Dieter Faßhauer's life, the family, especially children and grandchildren, have taken a very important place and there is still enough time for skiing and golfing as well as appropriate family vacations.
- Siemens headquarters apprenticeship, Munich with external qualification as industrial clerk IHK Erlangen
- Studies business administration at the Georg-August University Göttingen
- Graduate business administration with a focus on auditing and fiduciary theory and taxes
- Audit assistant in an auditing company
- Self-employed after tax consultant examination and appointment since 1980
- Admitted as legal advisor for commercial and corporate law Appointment after examination as a sworn auditor in 1986 by the Chamber of Public Accountants
- Long-time chairman of the examination committee for tax specialists in North Hesse on behalf of the Chamber of Tax Advisers in Hesse and others Activities in vocational training
- Taxation problems of family businesses including succession and international tax issues
- Everything about the GmbH, company split, GmbH &Co. KG
- Business and legal topics, especially the organization of accounting and corporate management.
- Implementation of the DATEV programs and digital financial accounting with DATEV-unternehmen-online.
- The preservation of a company through sensible succession planning, preparation, enforcement and support