Graduate in Fiscal Affairs (FH) | Associate Partner
Tax Consultant, Specialist Consultant for international tax law
Jörn Kümmel is interested in complex issues and demanding tasks. The tax consultant completed his work-study program at the Tax Authority of the State of Hesse, simultaneously gathering initial experiences in the field. Thanks to his activities at the tax office, also spending time in the tax offences department, the Graduate in Fiscal Affairs has extensive knowledge of the internal workings at the authority. He can pinpoint where wiggle rooms start and end, and currently invests this valuable knowledge at Jakob & Sozien, to the benefit of his clients.
Expert in International Tax Law
The great commitment with which he shares expert insights into international tax law with his clients is rivalled only by his passion for all matters revolving around corporate restructuring.
Jörn enjoys recharging his batteries with sports, above all as the captain of a regional soccer team. He furthermore volunteers as a member of the board of the same sports club.
- Graduate in Fiscal Affairs at the Hesse University of Applied Sciences in Finance and Administration of the Law
- Master of Arts in Taxation at Aalen University
- Tax clerk at various departments of the Hessian Fiscal Authority
- Tax consulting of SME clients, with all types of legal forms and from all fields of industry
- Tax Organisation
- Transformation and Reorganisation
- International Tax Law
- Criminal Prosecution of Fiscal Offences