Graduate Business Administration
Tax consultant, legal counsel
Sustainability means that decisions for a successful future have to be made today. Bookkeeping is an important control tool for self-employed, small and medium-sized companies. It is most effective when it is complete and timely. Digital media make this possible quickly and easily today.
Advice at eye level
Klaus Koschella follows a clear approach in his work. First understand the personal environment and the relevant circumstances of the client in order to then jointly develop a strategy for the sustainable realization of the individual goals.
Make the difference
As a client, you benefit from many years of expertise as an entrepreneur, tax consultant and legal advisor. Together with a highly motivated team, solutions are implemented that have a lasting effect, for example in the form of more profit for you and your company.
Business Administration at the University of Göttingen, with a focus on: Commercial and tax law
- Many years of management of his own tax office
- Over 37 years of experience in tax and legal advice
- Tax advice for medium-sized clients of all branches of industry and legal forms
- Tax advice in house and real estate matters
- Liberal professions e.g. doctors