Graduate Commercial Specialist | Partner
Passionate on the handball court, a real team player, and a family person through and through. Team spirit and a professional environment that feels like family. That’s why Silke Mihr decided to switch to Jakob & Sozien, after spending many years as a tax consultant in a renowned auditing and tax consultancy firm in Kassel. She has been a partner since 2019, and appreciates the freedom she gets in designing her daily business and the input her colleagues give her as she provides comprehensive consulting to SMEs. In processes relating to changes in legal form and company restructuring, she can rely on her many years of experience in reorganisation tax law as well as her qualification as a tax consulting expert in healthcare, consulting physicians and dentists.
Today, she puts her passion for handball to good use as a volunteer trainer and coach to young handballers at a regional sports association, which her three children also visit.
Business Administration at the Georg August University Göttingen
- Appointment as a tax consultant 2002
- Over 24 years of experience in the field of tax and auditing
- Many years of experience as a tax consultant and partner at a mid-size auditing and tax consultancy firm in Kassel
- Tax-related support of medium-sized clients, with all types of legal forms and from all fields of industry
- Company Transformations and Mergers
- Consulting Services for Physicians and Dentists