Bachelor of Science
Always find the best solution. During his long time at Jakob & Sozien, Tim Schneider was able to learn and internalize this principle. In 2018 he started his career with us as a tax and audit assistant and was able to successfully pass the tax advisor exam in 2023.
As an all-rounder, he supports clients in a wide variety of consulting areas and is always open to special projects. He has a particular focus on the valuation and transformation of companies.
Tim Schneider is a passionate athlete and for this reason is a perfect fit for Jakob & Sozien. He is particularly involved in regional handball in North Hesse, both as a player and as a coach.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics at the University of Kassel
- Tax and audit assistant at Jakob & Sozien
- Tax advice and preparation of annual financial statements for small and medium-sized clients of all legal forms and business sectors
- Auditing and special audits
- Company valuations
- Conversions and restructuring